Friday 18 November 2016

4 beauty md glendale az


*thundery noises* *four chords played* recognize this? yeah, that's "don't stop believing" by journey --and the cast of glee! yeah there's a few more songs with the same chords check it out: my life is brilliant my love is pure

i saw an angel of that i'm sure people killin' people dyin' children hurt and you hear them cryin' can you practice what you preach? would you turn the other cheek forever young i wanna be forever young i won't hesitate

no more, no more it cannot wait i'm your..... lipstick stains... on the front lobe of my left side brains i knew i wouldn't forget you if i could, then i would. i'd go wherever you will go. (and) can you feel the love tonight?

nobody wants to see us together, but it don't matter, no cause i can't live oh country road, take me home to the place where i belong i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa- paparazzi well i can't live,

with or without you. pictures of you. pictures of me. hung upon your wall for the world to see and she will be loved yeah she will be loved. *coughs* when i find myself in times of trouble

mother mary comes to me no woman no cry. (yeah momma this surely is a dream) i come from a land down under red, white and blue, funny things you do america, america this is you they say that

taylor was a good girl never wanna be late. complain, express ideas in her brain i need some love like i've never needed love before i'm gonna make love to your baby. take on me (when i come around) take me on (when i come around) i'll be gone

in a day or two! (save tonight) it's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you (and fight the break of dawn) (come tomorrow) there's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do (if i were a boy) here i am, once again i'm torn into pieces. can't deny it, can't pretend, just (i think i would understand) thought you were the one in my head

i see you all over me you fulfill my fantasy (in my head) despite all my rage i'm still just a rat in a cage. what if god was one of us? tell me why'd you have to go make things so complicated see the way you're acting like somebody i know she's playing with me well that's okay cause i got no self esteem

with a thousand eyes and a good disguise hit 'em right between the eyes, hit 'em right between the eyes you're so beautiful so damn beautiful it's too late to 'pologise too late just gonna stand there and watch me burn that's alright because i like the way it hurts

it's my life it's now or never i ain't gonna live forever can't read my- can't read my no he can't read my poker face (come on barbie, let's go party) how long- how long will i slide? (separate my) double rainbow all the way across the sky yeah yeah so intense

enjoy yourself take only what you need from it. a family of trees wanting time to say goodbye (veduto e vissuto cante) should auld acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind. i'm more than a bird! i'm more than a plane! i'm a birdplane. a motherfuckin' birdplane

doesn't that sound familiar? doesn't that hit too close to home? doesn't that make you shiver; the way that things have gone? and doesn't that seem peculiar? 'cause everyone wants a little more. it's something i do remember; to never go this far that's all it takes to be a star

thanks for watching the new version of four chords we've got a new album out: animal vehicle. check it out as well as more videos to see here here. various places. subscribe to our youtube channel visit us on facebook follow us on twitter come and see us live if we're in your town. that's benny

*four chords played*

No comments:

Post a Comment